Monday, September 7, 2009

Dreaming to Illuminate

I love to entertain using nearly all natural sources of light. I find a candle lit room to not only be inviting, but also imaginative, allowing guests to feel more comfortable as themselves. I like to find ways of minimizing electric lighting so that its source is unseen, whereas the candlelight illuminates from all corners of the room. I love the variety of different candle holders, and of course, always, the combination of flowers, herbs and candlelight in medleys all throughout a room inspire a magical evening, always.


These lanterns are on sale at ZGallerie! Gorgeous Moroccan design painted all white: heaven!





I'm over the moon about this antique wall sconce as well as the tall blue taper candle holders on the gorgeous mirrored coffee table. As I've said before, candles and beveled-mirrored furniture are some of my favorite things. Here they are perfectly together!


Beautiful hurricane sconces for a bedroom or a front room.


Love Love Love this tea-light holder. The iridescent is so whimsical and would look lovely next to a small vase or tea tin with flowers in the middle of a table, along with shorter tea-light holders. Lovely!


This hurricane from Save-On-Crafts is 4 for 6.89 each! It is 12" and perfectly classic.


A hurricane with an old world feel to it. This is perfect to hang outdoors amidst lanterns and hanging potted plants.

1 comment:

  1. Wall sconces are very beautiful. It is suitable for use as an adjunct to interior design in house. I usually put these wall sconces on the porch and several other rooms. I think, everyone should be using wall sconces to beautify their homes.

    ReplyDelete